Planning is underway up for the 2018 48th annual Phillips Family Memorial Day Camping Trip at World’s End State Park. We are rapidly evolving with another generation of campers. We’ll be looking for some help to make sure we pass along some of the old traditions and create some new ones for the next generation. What are some of the traditions that you remember, and what traditions need more attention or need to emerge?
Camp out dates are Thursday, May 24th through Monday, May 28th, 2018. However, Mark and Brian are probably going up on Wednesday and would welcome anyone who’d like to stay an additional night. Actually, we had so much fun last year that we might go up on Tuesday.
The chart below shows the plan for 2018.
- Green shading indicates that you’ve confirmed when you will be at camp.
- Blue shading indicates that payment has been received.
The following is the initial draft plan based on my best guess. I’d appreciate knowing your plans so I can finalize the campsite occupants. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your intentions. Patience: The table below takes a long time to load.
Payments are due by May 1st
These computer/smartphone applications work great when connected to your debit or credit card. This is the easiest way to send money, and it is actually safer since you don’t have to worry about checks getting lost.
- Click here to pay via PayPal -> PayPal.me/MDavisUS
- Pay via the Cash App to $mdavis17d or 570-815-6960 or email@example.com
- Pay via Google Wallet to 570-815-6960 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay via Apple Pay to 570-815-6960
- Pay via Facebook private message. There is a dollar sign in the message window that can be connected to your debit card and the payment is applied to my debit card.
I’ve moved some folks around to accommodate equipment and pet requirements. Sites 14-19 are near the road, 37-40 are across the street, and 20-24 are by the restrooms.
If you need a site with electric or that allows pets, please let me know.
The chart above shows the site you’ve been assigned to and the cost. In some cases you need to pay for extra nights just to reserve the site. While we can change the reservations once we are sure of people’s schedules, there is a $10 fee to change the reservations. There is also a non-refundable $14 reservation fee.
This year all sites are in Mark’s name
Site assignments are based on equipment. Mark, John, Brian and Patty are planning to use their popups with electric and were assigned these sites.
Cost for 2018
Payments are due by May 1st, 2018.
Kids under 12 are half price. Kids under 3 are free.